Internet Banking Service User Terms & Conditions
Royal Bank America (“Bank”) and Fiserv, its authorized provider, publishes the following terms and conditions for use of the Royal Link Internet Banking Services (“Royal Link”). Royal Bank America reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time, effective upon publication. All modifications will be sent by electronic communication and available on our website at www.royalbankamerica.com. User’s use of the Royal Link constitutes agreement to these terms and conditions and any modifications thereof.
1. User agrees to follow any and all instructions applicable for use with the Royal Link as provided by Bank.
2. User agrees to maintain sufficient funds in User’s bank account on the transaction date requested.
3. User agrees to immediately notify Bank or its authorized agent in writing (which includes e-mail) if User believes a problem or error has occurred with use of the Royal Link for transaction or payment.
4. User acknowledges that Bank may require up to 45 days to investigate a complaint or question. Bank will make every attempt to resolve an issue within 3 business days. If Bank needs more than 45 days to resolve a problem, they will conditionally credit the Users account for the amount questioned. If no error is found, Bank will advise you of that in writing within 3 business days of the completion of the investigation.
5. All codes, passwords and access numbers are the property of Bank and are considered private. User agrees not to communicate to any other party, any private or confidential information belonging to User or Bank. If User believes private or confidential information has been accessed or disclosed by another party, User must notify Royal Bank America immediately.
6. User agrees that transmission of confidential business and personal information is at User’s sole risk.
7. User understands that the Royal Link Internet Banking site is an automated teller. User acknowledges that the Login/Access ID and the Password selected act as the User’s authorized signature. This signature authorizes and validates directions given just as an actual written signature does. User agrees not to disclose login or password information to any third party and to take all reasonable precautions to protect password and login information.
8. Bank makes no warranties or representations of any kind with respect the world wide web page or the Royal Link Internet Banking Services product, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. Neither the Bank nor anyone involved in the creation, production or delivery of the Royal Link Internet Banking site assumes any responsibility with respect to the Users use thereof. No oral, written or electronic information or advice given by Bank or any of its employees shall create a warranty or in any way increase the scope of this warranty and User may not rely on such information or advice. In no event will Bank be liable for incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, even if advised of the possibility thereof. In no event shall Bank’s liability for damages, regardless of cause or form of action, or whether based on contract or tort (including, but not limited to, negligence, defamation, and/or breach of banking privacy actions), exceed the value of the Bank’s invoice to User for the month of service of the Royal Link Internet Banking Services in which damage occurred, or $100.00 (U.S), whichever is less. The foregoing constitutes Bank’s sole and exclusive liability to User with respect to use of the Royal Link Internet Banking Services.
9. Bank may cancel your Internet Banking access without prior notice if there has been no Internet Banking activity for a period of six consecutive months or for any other reason. Bank may suspend your Bill Payment service without prior notice if there has been no Bill Payment activity for a period of six consecutive months or for any other reason.
10. It is User’s sole responsibility to ensure that the contact information in User’s profile is current and accurate. This includes, but is not limited to, name, address, phone numbers and e-mail addresses. Changes can be made by contacting Bank.
11. All future Royal Link disclosures will be sent by electronic communication. The term electronic communication means a message transmitted in a format which allows visual text to be displayed on a personal computer.
12. I hereby agree with all terms outlined above and with all terms set forth in the Royal Link Terms and Conditions, and with the policies and procedures of ROYAL BANK AMERICA.