The ROYAL LINK Internet Bank Services User Terms and Conditions
Royal Bank America ("Bank") and Fiserv, its authorized provider, publishes the following terms and conditions for use of The Royal Link Internet Banking Services. Royal Bank America reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time, effective upon publication. All modifications will be sent by electronic communication and available on our website at www.royalbankamerica.com. User's use of The Royal Link constitutes agreement to these terms and conditions and any modifications thereof.
- User agrees to follow any and all instructions
applicable for use with The Royal Link as provided
- User agrees to schedule payment transaction dates
at least 5 business days prior to due date for
electronic payments, and 10 business days prior to
due date for check payments, which due dates shall
not be extended by any grace period.
- User agrees to provide payee name, address,
account information and payment amount information
to Bank. User also agrees to keep this information
updated and accurate.
- User agrees to maintain sufficient funds in
User's bank account on the transaction date
- User agrees to immediately notify Bank or its authorized agent in writing (which includes e-mail) if User believes a problem or error has occurred with use of The Royal Link for transaction or payment.
- User acknowledges that Bank may require up to 45 days to investigate a complaint or question. Bank will make every attempt to resolve an issue within 3 business days. If Bank needs more than 45 days to resolve a problem, they will conditionally credit the Users account for the amount questioned. If no error is found, Bank will advise you of that in writing within 3 business days of the completion of the investigation.
- All codes, passwords and access numbers are the
property of Bank and are considered private. User
agrees not to communicate to any other party, any
private or confidential information belonging to
User or Bank. If User believes private or
confidential information has been accessed or
disclosed by another party, User must notify Royal
Bank America immediately.
- User agrees that transmission of confidential
business and personal information is at User's sole
- User understands that The Royal Link Internet Banking site is an automated teller. User acknowledges that the Login/Access ID and the Password selected act as User's authorized signature. This signature authorizes and validates directions given just as an actual written signature does. User agrees not to disclose login or password information to any third party and to take all reasonable precautions to protect password and login information.
- Bank makes no warranties or representations of any kind with respect the world wide web page or The Royal Link Internet Banking Services product, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. Neither the Bank nor anyone involved in the creation, production or delivery of The Royal Link Internet Banking site assumes any responsibility with respect to the Users use thereof. No oral, written or electronic information or advice given by Bank or any of its employees shall create a warranty or in any way increase the scope of this warranty and User may not rely on such information or advice. In no event will Bank be liable for incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, even if advised of the possibility thereof. In no event shall Bank's liability for damages, regardless of cause or form of action, or whether based on contract or tort (including, but not limited to, negligence, defamation, and/or breach of banking privacy actions), exceed the value of the Bank's invoice to User for the month of service of The Royal Link Internet Banking Services in which damage occurred, or $100.00 (U.S), whichever is less. The foregoing constitutes Bank's sole and exclusive liability to User with respect to use of The Royal Link Internet Banking Services.
- I hereby authorize Royal Bank America and Fiserv to make payments to creditors through use of The Royal Link Internet Banking Services. I authorize Royal Bank America and Fiserv to post such payments to my account(s)
- I understand Royal Bank America and Fiserv will use every reasonable effort to ensure that payments are sent to creditors on time, but cannot guarantee the time a payment will be posted by a creditor. I understand that Royal Bank America and Fiserv will not be responsible for any loss or penalty due to lack of funds or any other condition which may prevent the withdrawal of funds form account.
- All future ROYAL LINK disclosures will be sent by
electronic communication. The term electronic
communication means a message transmitted in a
format which allows visual text to be displayed on a
- I hereby agree with all terms outlined above and with all terms set forth The Royal Link Terms and Conditions, and with the policies and procedures of ROYAL BANK AMERICA.